Now that you have scheduled your pressure washing appointment, we need your help to ensure a smooth, experience. Prior to our arrival we ask you to:
- Have vehicles positioned away from the house if possible (try to leave us a spot in the driveway).
- Remove sensitive items from porches. Examples: flags, feeders, cushions, speakers, weather meters, etc.
- If you have exterior holiday decorations, please let us know so we can postpone your appointment until after the holiday.
- Turn off exterior lights and ceiling fans.
- Ensure that fence gates are not locked.
- If there is a screened-in porch, make sure the screened door is not locked.
- Keep all windows and doors closed tightly throughout the process.
- Keep children and pets inside.
If you will not be home during your appointment, please make sure these things are taken care of prior to your scheduled appointment time. Thank you!
If you have any questions, just ask!
Heritage Restoration Jacksonville’s SoftWashing Experts™ Phone: (910) 548-8785